Sails & Rigging:
- Masthead Sloop
- Dual mainsheet/vang/preventer setup
- Sails: genoa, main & reacher in very good condition,
- working jib good condition,
- carbon whisker pole
- Mainsail cover
- Original cockpit traveler standing by
- Lasy jacks
- 7 Barient winches
- furlers 2016
- Long keel / spade rudder
- Large beam with 9,800 lb / 4,445 kg displacement
- Safe and stable handling in all conditions
- Shallow draft
- Full cockpit enclosure (in basil sunbrella, 2017) with screens,
- six heavy duty opening ports,
- 4 dorade vents
- Hatch screens
- Spacious interior with 6′ 4″ head room
- Berths: two fold down pipe berths forward, pull out twin bed from starboard settee
- Starboard quarter berth in main cabin
- Teak accented interior and teak and holly flooring
- Large head with sink, marine toilet and ample storage area
- Porta potti, original Wilcox Crittenden head available
- Force 10 kerosene heater (needs tubing from tank)
- Sink with electric pump
- Large 12V fridge with freezer (new compressor 2017), teak hinged cover
- Propane stove/oven
- 20 lb propane tank in vented locker
- 2 Fresh water tanks under settees
- Std Horizon GX2200 AIS VHF
- ST3000 autohelm
- Danforth binnacle compass
- Two recent marine starting batteries
- Prosport dual battery deep cycle/gel/agm smart charger
- Marinco 50ft 30amp power cord
- Electric panel
- Cabin & navigation lights
- Beta 20hp diesel (2015)
- Campbell Sailor three blade prop setup for optimal sailing performance
- Beta and Borel cooling alarms
- Dock lines & fenders
- Fortress 11 and plow anchors,
- one with ss chain and rode,
- towing bridle (unused)
- Swim ladder
- Electric bilge pump
- 8 fenders
- Zintex propane and gas alarm system
- BBQ (Force 10 rail mounted charcoal)
- Custom double axle trailer and cradle, road licensed
- Winter cover and frame set
- Full set of cockpit cushions
- Large teak rimmed steering wheel
- Sail bags
- New marlon seacocks & ball valves for engine and cockpit drains
- Rating 174 (PHRF-LO) (no slug)
- Current owners purchased in 1997
- 2018 survey available
- built to a high standard by C&C for Ontario Yachts
- more information on Ontario 32s available on request
A capable sea boat, this vessel has sailed Northumberland Strait, Gulf of St. Lawrence and Bras d’or Lakes since 1982 in the Maritimes. Stiff and dry design with comfort and stability in a roomy shoal- draft coastal cruiser perfect for the Bahamas.
This boat entertains six or more, dines four at teak cabin table, sleeps two+++ comfortably with lots of stowage. The large teak, wheel and four large teak dorades are unique to this Ontario. A bright, airy, clean boat set up for simplicity and reliability whether day sailing or live-aboard cruising. Up to date survey and federal registration.
More information on the Ontario 32 can be viewed: http://www.canadianyachting.ca/boat-reviews/sail/1755-ontario-32-sail-boat-review
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.