- Mainsail with 3 reefs
- Working jib and Genoa 135% on furling 2008
- Tri-radial spinnaker with pole
- 5 winches
- Hand laid up alternate layers of fiberglass mat and woven roving
- Smoke White deck
- White hull, Blue stripe
- Fin Keel (lead)
- Marine head
- Marine WC with lavabo
- Center folding table
- Single port bed and seat
- 1 ½ starboard bed and seat
- Folding chart table with rang
- Double V bed on bow
- SS sink with manual fresh water pump
- 2 burners propane stove
- Ice box
- Depth Sounder/lock
- AM/FM radio with CD player
- Auto-pilot TP100
- Shore Power
- Marine Battery Charger
- 12 circuit electric panel
- 2 deep-cycle batteries
- Cabin/Navigation/Deck lights
- 9.9 Honda, 2007, 4 strokes, long- foot , O/B in a pit
- Fuel tank 15 gallons
- 2 – 12 pounds anchors in anchor pit
- Tandem Axel Trailer
- Steel cradle
- 6 layer Interprotect 2007
- Side curtians around cocpit
- No smoking on board
- And Many Other Items …
– From: “http://www.sailquest.com/”
“The Kelt 7.6 is a French design which was first built in France, and then under licence in Ontario, Canada. It won the very prestigious “boat of the year” award at the 1980 Paris Boat Show. The Kelt successfully squeezed a lot of living space, including an aft head and a real chart table, in seaworthy and modern looking 25 footer. Because these boats were built in the mid-1980s, the Kelt is one of the newer 25 footer that can be found on the Canadian used market.”
– This Kelt 7.6 very comfortable and well designed. She can sail in rough weather and she is very maneuverable.
Kelt 7.6m - 1985 - CockTail
Kelt 7.6m - 1985 - CockTail chez Romeo's Marine and Autobody Ltd., Shédiac, Nouveau-Brunswick, Canada, E4P 2C6
Kelt 7.6m - 1985 - CockTail for sale at Romeo's Marine and Autobody Ltd., Shédiac, Nouveau-Brunswick, Canada, E4P 2C6
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.