Harmony design 24ft. Built-in 1970
Price to sell, $1,500.00
Price, $3000.00 (OBO)
Sails & Rigging:
- Mast – Wood
- Stainless steel rigging
- Complete with a full set of sails; Main 164 sq ft, Working Jib 93 sq ft , Genoa 193 sq ft and Spinnaker
- Oak frames, edge nailed and glued 1” x 7/8” spruce hull covered with fiberglass.
- Cast iron fin keel with spade rudder.
- Forward Berth Yes, Sleeps 2
- Engine 6hp outboard
- 24-foot Harmoney design – Built-in 1970 by Donald H Snow, Halifax, NS
– Cast iron fin keel has some rust damage. Can be repaired by grinding rust off and filling these areas with fiberglass body filler.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.