Sails & Rigging :
- Masthead Sloop
- Full batten main sail with bag
- Mainsail with 3 reefs – Full batten main
- No.1 150% furling genoa
- 2 self tailing winch, and 3 x 2 speed winches
- Halyards To Cockpit
- Tiller steering with extension arm
- Winch Handle Holder
- Bimini, Dodger
- Professional fiberglass sandwich insulated hull construction
- White deck
- White hull
- Fin Keel (lead)
- Rear cockpit
- A spacious interior, with full 6 feet 2 inch height for the width and length of the boat.
- Large heads compartment with open plan salon and forward berths.
- Nicely light boat with lots of exterior light which makes a very nice salon.
- Large V berth.
- Sleeps 6 comfortably.
- The galley is well appointed with 1 ss sinks
- Pressure cold water.
- Ice box
- Propane stove.
- 40 litres capacity fresh water tank.
- Gray water and waste tank.
- Teak Cabinets.
- VHF Radio
- Bulkhead Compass
- Depth Sounder
- Handheld GPS
- AM/FM radio cassette
- 30 Amps 120V AC shore power system
- 1000 Watts inverter /Marine Battery Charger
- 12VDC circuit electric panel
- Cabin/Navigation/Deck lights
- Spreader Flood Light
- Three-position master switch
- Windex Indicator C/W Night Light
- 12hp Farymann Diesel
- Cruising Speed 7 knots.
- 140 litre diesel tank capacity.
General Safety :
- 2 1/2 Lbs Fire Extinguishers
- Dock lines
- Manual bilge pump
- Propane sensor.
- Emergency tiller.
- Anchor C/W 3/8″ Galvanized Chain
- 30 Fathom 1/2″ 3 Stranded Anchor Rode
- 2 inflatable life jackets and about 4 others
- Flares And Flare Gun
- Approved Life Ring
- Boat Hook
- Box And Stern Pulpit C/W Lifelines And Netting
- Handheld Air Horn
- Heaving Line
- Removable/Collapsible Swim Ladder
- Tandem Axel Trailer (optional)
- Bimini, Dodger
- Cushions ; full set of cockpit cushions
- Sail bag
- No smoking on board
- Separate anchor well drained outside.
- Separate vented propane compartment.
- 3 x 10 lbs propane tanks.
- Propane heater.
- Small plastic garbage can.
- Toiletry products.
- 1 Pot.
- 1 Pan.
- 2 Buckets.
- Bungee cords.
- 1 Wooden ladder.
- 1 Broom.
- Spare electrical cables and fuses.
This yacht has been owned and maintained by the present owner and has never been used for racing during that time.
– She is a boat not to be overlooked. At 27 feet, one would think she is a much larger boat. This powerful and sea-kindly boat has a spacious cabin and well thought-out creature comforts. Her gel coat looks great and she sports a fairly recently epoxied bottom. This dependable sailboat was designed for ocean sailing with heavy duty rigging and can handle just about anything mother nature will throw at it. It’s a great cruising boat with full teak interior. Draws only 4 ½ ft with a ¾ keel with a skeg hung rudder. The three-quarter keel with skeg and the signature Brewer hull form make it a great cruiser.