Sails & Rigging :
- Professional fiberglass sandwich insulated hull construction
- White deck
- White/Blue hull
- Back to back seating for 7 including full-width bench seat
- A spacious interior, cutty cabin.
- Open plan salon and forward berths.
- Well-lit interior with some good exterior lighting.
- Room for 2 in the cuddy for overnighters.
- Sport cabin cuddy with a small fridge
- Marine pump out toilet
- New teak-like flooring
- 80 Lt water capacity
- Depth gauge
- Plus other stuff too numerous to mention
- new Sony stereo
- 30 Amps 120V AC shore power system
- Marine Battery Charger
- 12VDC circuit electric panel
- Cabin/Navigation/Deck lights
- 2 new dual HD batteries with on/off switch
- Three-position master switch
- 2 X 300HP
- 314 Lt fuel tank capacity.
General Safety :
- 2 1/2 Lbs Fire Extinguishers
- Dock lines
- Manual bilge pump
- Anchor C/W 3/8″ Galvanized Chain
- Flares And Flare Gun
- Boat Hook
- Handheld Air Horn
- Heaving Line
- Swim platform with ladder
- Large tandem trailer fully overhauled 2 years ago with new tires, electrical and lights, etc.
- Transom shower
- No smoking onboard
- Separate anchor well-drained outside.
- Bimini tops,
- Storage cover
- new stainless steel BBQ with adapter on the stern.
A boat made for superb water handling!
- “Starting in 1954, Carver Yachts is recognized as one of the most impressive leaders in the luxury motor yacht market on a national scale. Created by Charles Carter and George Verhagen in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Carver Yachts have taken measures to give you ample space while featuring maximum cruising enjoyment regardless of the sea conditions.” (From:https://www.unitedyacht.com)
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.