Sails & Rigging:
- Cutter rig
- Stay sail & top sail (2010)
- Four battens mainsail (2010)
- Mainsail cover
- Traveller in cockpit ahead of steering wheel
- Lasy jack
- 7 winches
- 2 Simplicité furlers 2012
- Full keel with rudder attached
- Large beam with 8,500 pounds displacement
- Safe and stable handling in all conditions
- Shallow draft
- Spacious interior with head room
- Two quarter berths in main saloon (double berth on starboard side)
- Two quarter berths aft of the bulkheads
- Teak interior and full teak flooring
- Large head with sink, shower, marine toilet and holding tank and ample storage area
- Sink with electric pump
- 2 burner Origo alcool stove
- Fresh water tank
- Ice box convertible to refrigeration
- Radar JRC 1000
- Interphase sweeping sonar
- Autohelm ST-4000 autopilot
- Shore power
- Marine battery charger
- Solar pannel
- Electric panel
- 2 – 12v batteries
- Cabin & navigation lights
- Yanmar 2GM 2 cylinder diesel 13.5hp
- Heat exchanger for hot water
- New fuel tank 2019
- Dock lines & fenders
- 2 Anchors and lines (22 pounds Danforth + 150′ cable & chain)
- Swim ladder
- Electric bilge pump
- Full set of cockpit cushions
- Window and hatch screening
- Steering wheel
- Sail bags
- All new brass trough hull ball valves
Bought new in 1985 by Léon Girard lawyer in Three River, Québec. Sold in 1996 to Louise Maillette and Daniel Pomerleau in Sherbrooke, Québec. Sold to present owner in 2011.
Read more on the Bayfield 29 at : http://www.canadianyachting.ca/boat-reviews/sail/925-bayfield-29-sail-boat-review
Last survey April 2018
The Bayfield 29 is a vary stable boat, it is a blue water boat made to take heavy water. It likes a good wind to make it move at a good pace. It can take on what ever you want to give it, a very dry boat.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.