Old Price : $28,000.00 customer wants to sell
Sails & Rigging :
- Standing Rigging has been upgraded
- Harken furling
- Mainsail with 3 reefs – Full batten main
- No.1 130% furling genoa
- No.3 100% furling genoa
- Spinaker gear pole and spinnaker with dousing sock
- 5 winches
- Hand laid up alternate layers of fiberglass mat and woven roving
- Smoke White deck
- White deck, Blue hull
- Fin Keel (lead)
- Marine head
- SS Sink
- Center folding table
- Single port bed and seat
- 1 ½ starboard bed and seat
- Double V bed on bow
- SS sink with manual fresh water pump
- BBQ – Propane + Stove
- Ice box
- Depth Sounder/lock
- Garmin 120 GPS
- Shore Power
- Marine Battery Charger
- 12 circuit electric panel
- Cabin/Navigation/Deck lights
- Volvo – MD2020 – 19hp – COMPLETELY REBUILT – 2019
- Fuel tank 8 gallons
- Tandem Axel Trailer (optional)
- Cushions ; full set of cockpit cushions
- Side curtians around cocpit
- No smoking on board
- Spare rudder
- And Many Other Items …
– From: “http://www.sailboatdata.com/”
“Albin Marine – 1899 – Founded in Sweden as a manufacturer of Marine engines, the company built it’s first boat in 1929. It’s first production fiberglass sailboat was built in 1966. The name was later purchased by a US firm and the later sailing models were actually built in Taiwan. Today (2008) the company is based in the US and a builder of powerboats.”
– This Albin 30 has always been proffessionally maintained.
Albin Ballad 30, 1972 for sale at Romeo's Marine and Autobody Ltd. situated in Shediac, New Brunswick, Canada, E4P 2C6
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.