Sails & Rigging :
- Professional fiberglass sandwich insulated hull construction
- White deck
- White/Blue hull
- Back to back seating for 7 including full-width bench seat
- A spacious interior, cutty cabin.
- Open plan salon and forward berths.
- Well-lit interior with some good exterior lighting.
- Room for 2 in the cuddy for overnighters.
- Sport cabin cuddy with a small fridge
- Marine pump out toilet
- New teak-like flooring
- 80 Lt water capacity
- Depth gauge
- Plus other stuff too numerous to mention
- new Sony stereo
- 30 Amps 120V AC shore power system
- Marine Battery Charger
- 12VDC circuit electric panel
- Cabin/Navigation/Deck lights
- 2 new dual HD batteries with on/off switch
- Three-position master switch
- 7.4 l/454 CID, 330 hp Merc V8 with flow-thru exhaust, installed new December 2015
- Usage is approximately 60 hours
- Duo prop with Volvo outdrive which was also overhauled late in 2015.
- 314 Lt fuel tank capacity.
General Safety :
- 2 1/2 Lbs Fire Extinguishers
- Dock lines
- Manual bilge pump
- Anchor C/W 3/8″ Galvanized Chain
- Flares And Flare Gun
- Boat Hook
- Handheld Air Horn
- Heaving Line
- Swim platform with ladder
- Large tandem trailer fully overhauled 2 years ago with new tires, electrical and lights, etc.
- Transom shower
- No smoking onboard
- Separate anchor well-drained outside.
- Bimini tops,
- Storage cover
- new stainless steel BBQ with adapter on the stern.
A boat made for superb water handling!
- For 20 years Cobalt has met the demands for a new measure of excellence. Cobalt boats are not for everyone – only those who appreciate quality and refinement. Those who expect the Cobalt caliber of excellence in all they own.
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.