Hunter 34 1984
Price to sell : $29,500 asking price
Sails & Rigging :
- Stainless steel standing rig
- Furling Genoa
- Battened Mainsail
- mainsail cover
- 4 winches. (2-sp Genoa & 2 Halyard)
- two self tailing main winch
- two cabin top winch for clutches
- 3 Opening hatches
- 2 Dorade vents
- Cockpit locker
- Mid-ship mainsheet traveler
- Transom swim ladder
- Split back stay
- White fiberglass hull / Blue strip
- wheel steering
- double lifelines
- Marine head with shower(the enclosed head is forward to starboard)
- Separate sink for bathroom
- The head has a marine toilet with holding tank and manual dump out
- Dining table that sets as a bed also.
- The interior has blue fabric upholstery and solid teak interior trim
- teak and holly (veneer) cabin sole
- Separate aft double cabin
- Single bed on port side in salon
- Double V bed on bow
- Sleeps 7 person
- U-shaped galley to starboard as you enter the boat
- Double sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- 2 burner alcool stove
- Gimballed 1 burner alcool oven
- Microwave Oven
- ice box
- 2 holding tank for water with a total of 65 US gallons.
- Depth Sounder
- Chartplotter, Garmin GPS
- Wind Speed and Direction
- Autopilot, autohelm
- Stereo with 2 outdoor and 2 indoor speaker
- Shore Power
- Electric Bilge Pump
- Marine Battery Charger
- Two 12V battery for house and 1 starting battery
- Cabin, navigation and anchor light
- 1984 – Yanmar diesel – 3gm30F – 22hp
- 25 (US) gallon aluminium fuel tank
- fuel-water separator
- stainless steel shaft
- dripless stuffing box
- 2 blade prop
General Safety :
- Dock lines & fenders
- 2 anchor with about 15ft of chain and 100ft of rode
- swim ladder
- life jacket
- 2 electric bilge pump
- Boat Hook
- First aid-kit
– 1984 Hunter 34 Coastal Cruiser is a comfortable and well equipped.
The private aft stateroom is a feature often found only in larger boats. Hunter is set-up for ease-of-handling and allowed for real versatility for all wind and sea conditions – giving you better performance with less effort and can be sailed single handedly. Some recent updates are all new canvas, new dodger, bimini top, sail cover and the hull was painted last year.
– You can read a review on the boat at: “https://www.practical-sailor.com/reviews/boatreview/Hunter_34-1191-1.html”
Sending your message. Please wait...
Thanks for your message! We'll get back to you shortly.
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please enter one valid email address.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.
Name Error. Use only alpha.
Message Error. Only Use only alpha and numbers.