History

Léger’s Autobody started as an auto body Shop in 1949.


Later became Romeo’s Autobody …
Here we see Romeo in 1957 shovelling the yard …
There was lots of snow back then …

 


In 1968, the marine aspect was introduced. From then on, it was called Romeo’s Marine & Autobody Ltd.

 

Power…

Romeo’s Favorite Toys …


Scroll to Top